The ABC Auction is doing a new raffle this year–The Great Wolf Lodge Raffle! A flyer will be coming home in Friday Folders tomorrow. For all of the details please visit the Raffles page. Here’s what you win:
- A One Night Stay in a Family Suite at Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, WA! (expires 4/3/15)
- A $360 Gift Card to the Great Wolf Lodge!
A Value of $759!
(The gift card can be used at any Great Wolf Lodge Location! It can be used for an additional night’s stay or food at Great Wolf Lodge and does not expire.)
Raffle Tickets: $15 Each or 5 for $50
- You may purchase as many raffle tickets as you wish.
- The Winning Family will be drawn from pre-purchased raffle tickets and tickets purchased at the auction at the beginning of the Live Auction.
- The Winning Family will be announced at the auction and will be notified by phone or email if not present.
- You may pre-purchase raffle tickets until 5/1/14.
Return this greatwolflodgeflyer with your student to school or directly to the school office, auction box. You will receive an email confirmation receipt of your ticket numbers. (This flyer will be coming home in Friday Folders on 4/11).
We have 2 fantastic new sponsors:
Thank you so Edge Asset Management/Ryan McCann for signing on as a new sponsor this year!
Thank you BTL Engineering/Brian Lampe for being a continued supporter of our auction and school!
The super fun wine toss will be reappearing at the auction this year with an added feature–BEER! Yes, not only can you ring bottles of wine this year, but you can try to go for bottles of beer as well. This is where we need your help. We need bottles of wine and beer for this activity. So look in your wine fridge, go pick up your wine club bottles, raid your secret stash and donate a bottle or 2! These donations can be tax deductible, print out your receipt here: 2014 receipt of donation. Your donated wine can be given to: Sherie Overcash (email@example.com); Jeni Connelly (Jeni.Connelly@overlakehospital.org), Brooke Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org), or any auction committee memeber. Let us know if you need a pick up!
Do you like help with projects? Do you have an eye for tablescapes? Do you like to socialize while while having fun? Are you excellent at following directions? Do you have a large truck or van? If you answered YES to any of these questions you would make an excellent volunteer for the auction! Contact Cari Carlson, (email@example.com) to let her know you can help.
- Daytime (between 8am-1pm, we’ll take you for as long as you’ll come!)
Drivers: Pick up procurement, baskets, maybe class projects and drive them to the Marriott. Starting between 8-9am, May 2nd.
Set-Up: We need assistance setting up the silent auction, including setting up dining tables, silent tables, decorating, etc.
- Evening (4:30-10pm, you could work either during the silent or the live or both)
We’re looking for some volunteers to work during the auction. The jobs are really easy and fun.
Silent Auction: (4:30pm-7:45pm) Registration, selling raffles, running games
Live Auction: (7:45-10pm) Cashiering, spotters, runners, closing down the silent