Well Ladies and Gentleman, tomorrow is the auction!
The Program of Events for the auction is this:
6pm Champagne Reception and Silent Auction
(appetizers, a signature cocktail bar, 2 full bars, free champagne!)
7:20pm Denim Close (including the Man Cave)
7:35pm Diamond Close (including the Ladies Club)
Things not to miss during the Silent Auction: Man Cave, Ladies Club, Photo Booth, Heads or Tails Game, Pick of the Live Raffle, Wine Toss, One Bid Board, Photo Wall, Class Projects
7:45pm Dinner and Live Auction
What are all of those “not to miss items”?
- Photo Booth: take pictures with your friends and neighbors!
- One Bid Board: located in the front foyer, Write your bid # on these items to win it right then!
- Pick of the Live Raffle: Winner gets first choice of the Live Auction items. Blinky ring for purchasing raffle. $50/ticket
- Heads or Tails Game: $25 to play and you receive a blue necklace. This game will be played during the Live Auction with the Auctioneer. Players pick heads or tails and the auctioneer flips a coin. Lots of fun! Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.
- Man Cave: look for manly silent items here. There is a wine toss and putting green in here as well. Don’t forget your ticket for the raffle!
- Ladies Club: look for ladies items here. Have fun playing the wine toss game. Don’t forget your raffle ticket!
- Wine Toss: 3 tosses for $10, try your hand at ringing wine. Win your wine!
- Class Projects and Dessert Dash: located in the Ballroom.
- Photo Wall: Look for your child’s picture! Pictures can be purchased on a first come, first served basis. $10 each.
The end of the night:
- Empty Your Pockets: Didn’t win your live or silent items? Take a donation ticket to make an additional donation at the end of the night.
- Candy Buffet: At the end of the night guests may take treat bags home for their kids
See you all tomorrow evening!